Sodexo was established in 1982. Today, Sodexo employs 850 people, and delivers a range of integrated on-site services to some 50 clients including corporate companies, healthcare facilities, educational institutions, and remote sites. By providing the most efficient, safe and economically viable food & facilities management service solutions, Sodexo helps to reinforce the well-being of individuals, improve their effectiveness and help companies & organisations improve performance every day.
• Maintain a commitment to customer service and guest satisfaction. Perform all guest contact activities such as serving food and beverages, answering guest questions etc. in a cordial, efficient and professional manner.
• Ensure that the food and beverages are served while maintaining a consistent presentation and proper temperature.
• Keep station neat and clean during service. Constantly patrols assigned station, refilling water and coffee, removing service items and condiments as per established policies and procedures. Checks on the guest.
• Assist in food, beverage, equipment, meeting supplies, glass and silverware inventories on a predetermined basis.
• Maintain a cooperative, team-like attitude in working with supervisors and fellow employees.
• Enforce all sanitation procedures including safety guidelines and OHSA requirements.
• Organizing equipment for a function as well as cleaning, maintaining, and looking after equipment during and after functions.
• Immediate communication of special requests, guest problems or concerns to Banquet Supervisor/ Manager.
• Follow all designated opening and closing procedures to ensure areas are secure and energy efficient.
• Ensure the proper handling and cleaning of all equipment, glass and silver.
• Wears proper uniform at all times in accordance with the Grooming Standards Agreement.
• Perform any reasonable request assigned by management for the Unit’s staffing and performance need