About Iki Concepts
For almost a decade, the team at Iki Concepts has been delivering its passion for well-crafted dishes and spirits to the people of Singapore. We have a lot of pride and heart for crafting quality experiences and show this in how we develop and operate our concepts for guests and how we treat our people in a growth-oriented culture. We equally value traditional techniques and modern ideas knowing that both are important pillars for any hospitality craftsman to be successful in Singapore and, one day, hopefully, the world.
Why should you join us?
The people who fit in best here are energized by working with a company that is committed to delivering diverse dining experiences with consistency and care. We are a close-knit, fairly flat team where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas and solutions at all levels. If you want to be part of a team where your individual abilities are recognized and appreciated, where you can help grow existing and new concepts, and where you receive close support for your individual growth and career, Iki Concepts is the place for you.
Part-time Service Crews Needed!!! Students Are Welcome
• Greet customers, make suggestions, and present the menu
• Take orders and send them to kitchen staff via POS system
• Ensure quality service in the dining room and when serving meals
• Prepare and serve dessert
• Prepare order bills, receive payment, make the change to orders, and assist in the opening & closing
• Take reservations and greet the take-out counter customers
• Use sales techniques to retain customers and attract more
• Observe good food and personal hygiene at all times
• Keep your work area clean at all times
• Organize your work and work area professionally
• Clean and clear the dining room tables
• Do all other tasks as required by the outlet manager
- With some relevant experience in F&B Service.
- Training will be provided.
- Willing to learn
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and approachable attitude
|- Able to commit at least 3 months or more
- Able to commit 2 to 3 days per week (including one weekend)
- Staff meal will be provided (Full working day)
Full day: 10.30 am to 9.30 pm/10 pm (Break time from 3 pm to 5 pm)
Half day: 10.30 am to 3.00 pm or 5.00 pm to 9.30 pm/10.00 pm (no break)
from Monday to Sunday = $10 - $12 (based on experience)
Public Holiday = Double
-CPF will be provided
# Millenia Walk (above Promenade Station)
# Star Vista (Buona Vista Station)
Able to start work immediately.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Food Services / F&B
Food Services / F&B