Founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon, Sodexo is the worldwide leader in Quality of Life services. It is one of the world's largest multinational corporations, with 425,000 employees that represent 130 nationalities. Present in 80 countries, Sodexo serves many sectors: Corporate, Education, Government, Healthcare, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure and Energy & Resources.
The Region Chair Office is looking for an intern to support Sodexo’s business in Asia Pacific.
The objective of the internship can be summarized as “Give your best to enable business growth and expansion in Asia Pacific”.
The role will cover daily support to the Region Chair Office for Global & Asia Pacific:
- Project Management: Plan, manage and track results of regional projects: restructuring, cost management and digital initiatives
- Strategy analysis: Develop frameworks, perform analysis and reviews on Sodexo’s business portfolio across 14 territories in APAC
- Market intelligence: Development of market intelligence platform, management of database, analysis of market intel, development of analysis tools, development of reliable data
- Business planning: Liaise with APAC CRM users to ensure strategic initiatives are completed, analysis of business operations, financial and competitive data
- Mergers, acquisition and integration: Support the due diligence process and the integration of new companies
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress
- Hands on pro-active approach with an ability to work autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-cultural environment
- Customer and Quality focused, dedicated to exceeding expectations of clients
- Challenges the status quo, innovative, ‘can do and improve’ attitude
- Presentation skills, ability to interact at any level of the organization
- Proficient in MS Office Package