Proudly founded in Singapore, our client is built to provide an institutional-grade experience for their clients to trade crypto assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum & Litecoin. Their purpose is to be a portal that brings together the world of crypto assets and finance for investors, traders, and crypto-enthusiasts.
- Fantastic work culture
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring and developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients (global institutional/VIP clients)
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by sustained communication, understanding their needs
- Building key customer service processes and systems, formulating management rules and tracking the status of key customers
- Analysis of user behavior, finding hidden needs, writing key customer analysis reports, and communicating with various departments to provide optimal key customer service solutions
- At least 3 years working experience in sales and client services function with an international financial background in banking, investment etc.
- Client portfolio including institutional clients, HNW individuals, private bank customers with brokers, futures institutions or commercial banks etc.
- Strong communication, ability to be flexible in a variety of situations, excellent relationship maintenance and sales skills, able to work under pressure
- Detail-oriented, results focused individual who can work with minimal supervision
- A good understanding of cryptocurrency assets