Established in 1973, our client provides scheduled and charter air cargo transportation services in the Asia Pacific Region. Its subsidiary offers a total logistics package to clients who require specialized solutions for their unique transportation requirements.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Leadership Role
- Excellent career development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administer Flight Schedules.
- Maintain proper records and revisions of weekly flight schedules for publication.
- Perform Flight Watch and monitor operations of flights for delays and exigencies.
- Perform coordination and monitoring with all key stakeholders for recovery and smooth operations.
- Coordinate and monitor, permits, slots, crew duty hours and airport operating hours to ensure smooth operations.
- Prepare weekly On-Time-Performance report.
- Manage flight floats.
- Perform duties or any other duties assigned by VP strategic Planning and Management.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You have good communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel will be an advantage.