Our client is a leading Technology service and solutions company headquartered in Singapore that helps its client and partners in implementing intelligent solutions to resolve business and operational issues.
They provide technical consulting services, project and systems management and technical support through planning and carrying out technology transitions and providing an extensive range of other value-added services.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Minimum of ITE, 'O' levels
- Experience in Call Centre, Banking or Customer Service (calls and correspondents) environment will be an advantage.
- Possess a positive mindset with a “CAN-DO” attitude a and passion to deliver quality customer service.
- Possess a pleasant voice, excellent comprehension, communication, interpersonal skills and work etiquette.
- Possess good command of written and spoken English. Ability to speak Mandarin will be preferred as the CSOs are required to work closely with mandarin speaking customers.
- Good analytical skills; passion for working and is good in working with numbers.
- Resourceful, proactive, results-driven, attentive to details and a good team player who likes to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Passion for working, responsible and with good working attitude.
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Office applications.
- Ability to work on staggered/rotational shifts including weekends and Public Holidays to support 24x7 Contact Centre service operations.