Incorporated in 1984, main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia's leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms.
SPH's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
On the property front, SPH owns 70% in a real estate investment trust called SPH REIT which comprises Paragon, a premier upscale retail mall and medical suite/office property in Orchard Road, The Clementi Mall, a mid-market suburban mall and The Rail Mall, a stretch of shopping and dining outlets along Upper Bukit Timah Road. SPH REIT also holds 85% equity stake in Figtree Grove, a freehold sub-regional shopping centre in Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia. SPH owns and operates The Seletar Mall and is developing a new commercial cum residential site, The Woodleigh Residences and The Woodleigh Mall. It also owns a portfolio of Purpose-Built Student Accommodation (PBSA) in the United Kingdom.
It is in the aged care sector and owns Orange Valley, Singapore's largest private nursing home operator.
SPH runs a regional events arm and a chain of Buzz retail outlets. It also invested in the education business.
For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg.
FastJobs is hiring - join a fun startup culture! Go behind the scenes and learn how our team thinks about the jobs space and reaching out to Jobseekers & Employers.
We're looking for someone who is:
- Skilled in design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Passionate & creative, keen to learn and has a positive attitude
- Strong in concept development and resourceful in execution
- Interested in the strategic & creative aspects of marketing including marketing strategy development, advertising, events, marketing trends & techniques
- Able to work under tight deadline & pressure
- Able to manage multiple projects and ensure timely completion
Apply, if you are:
* Have a positive attitude to learn
* Prompt, organised and responsible
* Possess basic knowledge of marketing
* Able to commit immediately (min. 3 months)
Join Singapore's #1 Recruitment App - FastJobs!