- SG Story Pte Ltd
- Events and Marketing Coordinator
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD), Raffles Place / Cityhall, Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $1,200 - 1,600 monthly
- Administrative / Clerical, Communications / Customer Service / Support, Marketing / PR
- Company Profile
Established in June 2012, SG Story is an independent integrated communications agency focused on the principles of partnerships and long-term results. Our goal is to help our clients make informed decisions about communications, marketing, and audience engagement.
SG Story is a hub for marketing communications, strategy and content development. The team has extensive international and local experience in communications, with a view on managing target audiences, including traditional media, end customers, social media, and trade channels.
SG Story works across industries encompassing B2B enterprise, Consumer technology, finance, hospitality, technology, and travel.
- Job Description
The ideal candidate should be independent, possess a positive working attitude and willingness to learn. Previous experience in the event industry or administration department will be viewed positively.
The role will involve supporting our client team on event and admin matters including:
- Logistics and production support for events
- Vendor coordination
- Other administrative, non-strategic work related to events
The position will be a 3-months contractual role, with an option to extend.
- Please send your CV to