Established in August 2017, SG Bike is Singapore’s very first homegrown bike sharing company. As a licensed bike sharing operator in Singapore, SG Bike was also the first bike sharing company to aim to resolve indiscriminate parking through its self-developed technology, Geostation.
Following our announcement on 13th August, SG Bike will be taking over Mobike's bicycle to become the largest bike sharing operator in Singapore.
SG Bike is proud to have received the 2019 Young Innovator Award by the Land Transport Authority and will continue to work towards enhancing transport options in Singapore. For more information, you can visit www.sgbike.com.sg or reach out to us!
Trying to get new working experience? Want to exercise your creativity and enhance and grow the bike sharing culture in Singapore?
Join SG Bike in our fun, challenging, and fast-paced work environment with lots of opportunities to grow.
What you can expect and basic job scope:
- Assist in marketing and public relationships efforts with local and international media
- Work with partners internally and externally to plan, design and manage campaigns and creatives on online and offline channels
- Develop, create, and maintain ongoing marketing efforts
- Perform daily tracking and market update on the latest happening
- Identify, explore and manage opportunities and partnerships to help and enhance the bike-sharing experience
- and more!
- A learning and giving attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Basic computer skills (Email, Microsoft, etc)
- Able to work independently and as a team player with minimal supervision
- Proactive, detail-oriented
At SG Bike, we welcome all ideas and opinions and are excited to grow the future of bike sharing in Singapore!