Wipunen Asia Capital is a regulated fund management company based in Singapore, the financial hub of South East Asia. We provide our customers with a gateway to Asia, and a differentiated approach to emerging and frontier markets investing.
Our strategy is built on years of experience and a robust set of values. We approach public companies like private equity and strive to create value through active ownership of high potential businesses.
As a management intern, you will work side-by-side with the CEO, assisting in all aspects of business management and execution. We are looking for a proactive and collaborative individual that is full of ideas and vocal in their opinions. If you are a natural self-starter/learner, and willing to push boundaries, we can offer a front-row seat to fund management in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Research best practices and come up with practical solutions to develop and/or improve the business
- Analyse, design and document business process and other operational procedures
- Prepare high quality materials for internal and external use, including pitches to clients
- Develop the compliance framework and assist in drafting new material
- Use your business acumen and strategic thinking to develop new business initiatives
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, think on your feet and make decisions independently
- Ability to process information, identify relevant details and produce concise and clear output
- Ability to manage complex projects and divide them into smaller manageable tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills including impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to work in a fully digital environment