The SeedIn Story
SeedIn is a debt-based crowdfunding platform. We match Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and investors so that SMEs can find suitable financing while investors can invest in it for a return.
Seedin believe in providing a win-win situation for investors and SMEs. We ensure the selection of credible SMEs through our stringent review process that includes meeting business owners and doing site visits. We pick the best suitable businesses that we will want to fund ourselves.
Five years into SeedIn’s journey, our community of investors would agree with our prudent methodology.
Regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, SeedIn holds a Capital Markets Services Licence to deal in securities under the Securities and Futures Act.
WHY JOIN US
Being part of the Fintech ecosystem, SeedIn is Singapore’s homegrown debt based crowdfunding platform. You will gain insights into this fast pace industry and pioneer together with us into the Fintech scene that is not only in Singapore but also across the offices that we have across Southeast Asia.
Our vision of empowering Singapore businesses with our community is through our philosophy “Powered By Seedin, Powered By The People”. Join us in this exciting journey as we look forward to Fintech – the future of financial services.
This job posting, the candidate will be require to accept challenges in many areas. Working in our company will never be a mandate routine, as new and exciting projects will be constantly rolling into our company.
- Working under the leadership of the Communications Director and Marketing Manager
- Take instructions and orders from the Communications Director and Marketing Manager.
- Assist in various party for different events and sales.
- Assist to manage an online platform for the marketing of the relevant products.
- Assist in planning and implementing of new sales channels
- Assist in the preparation reports to accelerate the buying and marketing processes.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Assist in monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Assist in undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Constantly working together with the Marketing Manager to complete most of the relevant task for the company.
Interested Candidate do look out for the following requirement for this role below:
- Are you having tech-savvy or IT savvy? Having knowledge in the digital electronics products and the e-commerce background will be be a plus point for this vacancy.
- Are you ready to take up the challenge? As we are moving fast everyday, willingness to learn quickly will help you to infuse into the company in the shortest time.
- Strong Communication skill is what we are looking for.
- Be able work independently and also cooperate with team is a skill that we are looking for.
What you will be gain from this?
- Be able to learn about how an e-commerce works.
- Be able to make new friends in the workplace.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.