The SeedIn Story
SeedIn is a debt-based crowdfunding platform. We match Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and investors so that SMEs can find suitable financing while investors can invest in it for a return.
Seedin believe in providing a win-win situation for investors and SMEs. We ensure the selection of credible SMEs through our stringent review process that includes meeting business owners and doing site visits. We pick the best suitable businesses that we will want to fund ourselves.
Five years into SeedIn’s journey, our community of investors would agree with our prudent methodology.
Regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, SeedIn holds a Capital Markets Services Licence to deal in securities under the Securities and Futures Act.
WHY JOIN US
Being part of the Fintech ecosystem, SeedIn is Singapore’s homegrown debt based crowdfunding platform. You will gain insights into this fast pace industry and pioneer together with us into the Fintech scene that is not only in Singapore but also across the offices that we have across Southeast Asia.
Our vision of empowering Singapore businesses with our community is through our philosophy “Powered By Seedin, Powered By The People”. Join us in this exciting journey as we look forward to Fintech – the future of financial services.
Today’s digital technologies advancement involve unprecedented breadth and scale, giving opportunity to explore and leverage on this wave of digital disruption. Your role with the IT Applications Delivery team would be to work jointly with the respective department stakeholders, reviewing and improvising on current applications. In line with our continuous improvement in the technology space, new concepts / ideas can be explored to see how internal applications can be further innovated.
Reporting in to the IT Manager, you will be exposed to the various systems and applications that are used within the organization. With the industry and applications knowledge:-
•You will be required to spin your creativity in applications development and improvement
•Look at how the new technologies such as artificial intelligence, mixed reality, virtual reality and robotics can be tapped on.
•Utilize your technological expertise to help the organization tap on the upcoming digital trends to derive better business values.
- Provide overall IT system administration and maintenance support
- Assist in performing hardware and software installation procedures
- Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop PCs, servers, printers and network
- Repair and upgrade PC, hardware and software
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management
- Providing Help Desk support to all end users
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities
- Participate in the development of software applications
- Other adhoc tasks by management
- Familiar with MS Windows, Mac OS, MS Office
- Possess a keen desire to learn and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Team Player, Proactive, Self-discipline and result oriented