Publicis Communications is the creative communications hub of Publicis Groupe, bringing together the Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis Worldwide, BBH, Marcel, Fallon, MSLGROUP and Prodigious networks Present in over 100 countries, Publicis Communications aims to deliver transformative work to its clients and to attract the best talents in the industry.
Publicis Communications draws upon the expertise of over 30,000 employees. "Our ambition is to be the indispensable creative partner to our clients in their own transformation, by delivering seamless access to the creative firepower of our networks through end-to-end platforms linking consumer insight, brand knowledge and creative ideas, boosted by data and technology."
Overall Purpose of Role
To support the HR Department in all HR-related matters and projects with the aim to provide top class support in employee day-to-day operational and retain the best talent in the market for the Company.
- Improve and maintain the employment experience for all of the Agency’s employees; before, during and at the end of employment.
- To manage and execute the routine HR activites in an effective and timely manner so that the Company and employees are provided with adequate support for their HR matters.
- Coordinate, conduct and prepare appropriate documentation for new hires and leavers.
- Assist the HR team with HR initiatives
- Support in other HR- related duties / projects when required.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of local employment laws of Singapore.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with a firm but tactiful and diplomatic approach to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management, different cultures and personalities.
- Ability to adapt and cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative with the ability to think-out-of-the-box for solutions when approaching new situations and handling old situations. Must not just follow policies/processes blindly.
- Approachable, reliable, confident, outgoing, highly motivated, a go-getter.
- Excellent grasp of the English language in both spoken and written form