Based in Singapore and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, SDAX is a globally connected, integrated digital financial services platform offering a comprehensive suite of investment opportunities for asset owners and investors to benefit from the world’s private markets. SDAX’s exchange platform offers opportunities to access exclusive investments from its ecosystem and secondary market trading via its digital asset exchange.
With SDAX, investors access curated investment opportunities across private equities, funds, real estate and alternatives which have passed SDAX’s rigorous due diligence process. SDAX connects markets through partnerships with participants in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, delivering a seamless and efficient cross-border digital assets ecosystem for wealth creation.
We are looking for a Marketing enthusiast to join our team comprising individuals specialising in user experience, digital marketing, content marketing, and events management. This position is expected to last 3 to 6 months, with potential for permanent employment based on performance and alignment with business requirements.
- Brainstorm ideas for social media posts as well as help to community manage on brand’s platforms; Assist in media monitoring
- Uploading of content on brand’s owned channels such as website and social media platforms
- Support the team with campaign and other reports by tracking performance across pre-defined success metrics
- Assist to track performance of paid media advertisement spends
- Support the coordination of events and webinars
- Perform other day-to-day or ad-hoc tasks
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other commonly used software or tools
- Experience in using A.I. software programmes such as ChatGPT and Midjourney
- Ideally Diploma or University degree in either Marketing, Events Management, Communications, Business or related discipline
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of different marketing techniques
- Interest in financial industry a bonus
- Prior marketing internship or co-curricular experience preferred
We thank you for your interest and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All resumes received will be used for recruitment purposes only.