We have been bringing job seekers and employers together. Our role is to work with employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful match. We develop HR solutions which includes sourcing, screening, selection and referencing. We integrate these solutions into your business’ existing processes, for maximum sustainability and effectiveness.
• To service existing main accounts and develop new business opportunities from existing and new customers.
• To develop sales strategies and plans to achieve sales target set by Company.
• To manage and execute quality projects in a cost-effective manner & accountable to the profit of the Company. • To negotiate with vendors, manage event budget, projects and work under tight deadlines.
• To liaise with the designers on the design requirements of the customers.
• To liaise with internal and external vendors on the execution of the projects.
• The above job description may need to be updated from time to time in order to reflect the changes in the business requirements.
- Degree/ Diploma in Business and/or Hospitality & Tourism related discipline
- Driven, resourceful and creative team-player
- Min 3 – 5 years of related experience in MICE industry
- Outgoing personality with a strong verbal & written communication skill - Exceptional planning