E-Technology Centre Pte Ltd was founded in 2013 in Singapore as a registered private limited company specialising in the design and development of various web and mobile software and technologies for SMEs to Fortune-500 companies.
E-Technology Centre is looking for a Intern mobile developer to start immediately. The ideal candidate must a have passion for creating great code and enjoys learning new technologies with proven ability to quickly learn new languages and frameworks with short lead time. Training is provided. Candidate must be comfortable working in an agile work environment with incredibly fast pace and a large degree of independence.
- Build efficient, scalable, and robust solutions for both customers and internal operations in JAVA and Kotlin (for Android) and Swift and objective C (for IOS);
- Responsible for front-end (UI) and back-end (Server interaction and Database) development;
- Involvement in development cycle, including testing, roll out and support;
- Contribute to the smooth project operation to ensure the highest customer satisfaction;
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Programming skills in HTML5, Angular JS, Vue, JS, PHP, Python, Java, Objective-C, Swift, Android SDK and iOS SDK;
• Experience with version control system such as Git;
• Experience with REST API integration, Crashlytics, Google Api, and Facebook Api;
• Experience in web service integration with apps (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST, etc.);
• Experience with issue and bug ticketing systems (Zendesk, JIRA, GitHub);
• Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Microsoft Azure / AWS cloud-based production system to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.