ROCKWOOL Asia makes and supplies a full range of smart and sustainable insulation products for the construction and process industries based on innovative stone wool technology. Our sister companies deliver specialist solutions for the horticultural, marine and offshore sectors. Our products are in demand across the world.
The intern will experience some, if not, all of the following B2B marketing activities depending on the internship duration.
- Support development and maintenance of pricing tools
- Support market intelligence activities for new product development and market trend monitoring
- Content creation and manage social media platform, i.e. Facebook and Instagram
- Support webinar activities through social media platform
- Support marketing activities such as event, promotional campaign and seminar execution
- Support coordinating with vendor for marketing collaterals and giveaways
Education: Diploma or degree in Marketing, Building, Industrial design, Business Administration
Skills required: Excel (advance excel users are preferred for pivot and v or h lookups )
Expectation of intern:
- Possible can-do attitude
- Project as company ambassador during the period of internship
- Conduct field and tele-survey when necessary to collect market intelligence
- Support user acceptance test (UAT) for new product launch
- Conduct product pricing analysis.
Duration: 3-6 months
Working hours: 8.30am to 5.30am
Work location: 7 Tuas Ave 1 Singapore 639492
Related Job Searches:
ROCKWOOL Building Materials (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Marketing Executive - Intern
Marketing / Public Relations