Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
As an intern for IoT Cloud Services, you will play a role in developing and transforming ideas to products that help our customers around the world in the Internet of Things (IoT). We place particular focus on the topics of mobility, energy, industry 4.0, smart cities and homes. All our engineering teams follow agile methodologies.
- Develop, operate and care for services for the IoT as part of an agile DevOps team – from design to production
- Feasibility studies, prototyping and software development
- Product QA and maintaining test architecture
- Deliver in a fast paced, vibrant and diverse environment
- Student in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related courses.
- Experience in a back-end language (preferably Java 8)
- Experience in a front-end language (vanilla JS or any JS framework, preferably Angular)
- Test-first approach and high quality standard
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated and proactive approach
- Possess good communication skills and a team player
- Singaporean/PR only