- Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
- Internship – Office For The Executive Management
- Date Listed
- 12 Oct 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 27 Nov 2017, For At Least 6 Months
11 Bishan Street 21
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,200 monthly
- Business / Management
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters.
Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Job Description
We are offering an internship in the Office for the Executive Management, supporting the Regional President for Bosch ASEAN in Singapore starting end of November 2017 until end of May 2018 (6 months).
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the assistant of the president of Bosch ASEAN
- Development of corporate strategy papers
- Conduction of country and market studies across all business units to result in supportive concepts for the regional strategy
- Preparation and coordination of top level management meetings
- Continuous tracking of the developments and news in the region with relevance to Bosch operations
- Advanced studies in business administration, economics or related
- Strong analytical & communication skills and interpersonal competence
- Meticulous, flexible and proactive work ethic
- Proficient in MS-Office
All applicants must be currently enrolled in an institution (throughout internship period) or have registered interest to pursue further studies.
Please note that Non-Singaporean applicants must be eligible for the WHP (below 25 years old / undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States / university recognized by the government of the respective countries). For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.