Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
To perform Data Analysis and Reporting
- Analyse and generate reports of Asia Pacific data on Customer Backlog (CBL)
- Work with Sales Logistics Customer Interface Team to ensure data quality and track the progress of CBL
- Help build PBI dashboard with existing database (SQL database, etc) on different O2C topics.
- Maintain and improve PowerBI dashboard
- Perform data validation, identify the root cause and resolves issues to improve the order fulfilment rate and overall impact on customer service level.
To perform Internal Detective Control check
- Generate sales process documents for DC check
- Timely and attentive completion of detective control checklists with relevant supporting evidence
- Collaborate and align with central departments/stakeholders to support in achieving sales target
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months (01.10.2022 to 31.03.2023)
- Undergraduate studies in Data Analytics / Business Analytics / Supply Chain
- Good knowledge on operation and self-driven
- Strong time management and organizing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous in task execution
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Extensive knowledge on MS Excel, prefer with knowledge on macros
- Experience on PowerBI/SQL/Python is a plus
Candidate should fulfil the visa requirements for employment in Singapore
Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Related Job Searches:
Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
Intern, Sales Logistics Customer Service Data Analyst
Sales / Retail