- Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
- Intern, Content Marketing Specialist
- Date Listed
- 12 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 01 May 2019, For At Least 6 Months
- Location Name
- 11 Bishan Street 21 Singapore 573943
- Allowance /
- $1,200 - 1,400 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Job Description
- Meet with Product and cross functional team to plan, design and develop Bosch internal social media channels' content and layout using a design thinking approach
- Promote Product and services over Bosch internal social media channels in a way that is consistent with Product strategy and milestone.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel across all Product websites for internal branding
- Business IT and/or marketing background
- Self-motivated with knowledge and interest in Technology and use of content to promote product and/or service across Bosch internal social media channels
- Strong communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of UI/UX is an advantage
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.