Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improves quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
We are offering an internship in the Business Unit Development (BUD), supporting the Director of Business Development and Strategy for Robert Bosch (SEA) in Singapore, starting April 2020 until October 2020 (6 months).
- Support the Director of Business Development and Strategy for ASEAN
- Conduct country and market analyses across all business units to result in supportive concepts for the region
- Assist in developing business models and strategies for emerging markets and technologies
- Preparation and coordination of top level management meetings
- Development of corporate strategy papers
- Facilitate cross-selling initiatives across business divisions
- Advanced studies in business administration, economics or related fields
- Ability to multitask and produce high-quality work independent of instruction
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficiency in MS-Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
Foreign students, before applying, please confirm that you are eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP):
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of the date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from a university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands Switzerland, United Kingdom, or the United States
- University is recognized by the government of the respective nine countries
- For more information please visit: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
If you have confirmed your interest and verified your qualifications below, please email your application (including Resume/CV, cover letter and additional certification) to: Emmanuel.Lewis@sg.bosch.com.
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility