Bosch Security Solutions has an extensive product portfolio which includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection, voice alarm, public announcement systems, professional audio and conferencing system as well as access control and management systems. It assists and supports its Singapore customer base with the designing, implementing and maintaining of projects.
- Process claims from permanent associates
- Process suppliers' invoices and prepare payment proposal
- Prepare vendors' statement of account reconciliation and prepare bank reconciliation
- Create / update customers' database and conduct verification of suppliers creation / update
- Review outstanding Goods Receive Notes (GRN)
- Process time cards and complete Adhoc assignments
- Students must be pursuing a Diploma in Accounting
- Able to work full-time for a period for the entire duration
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Power point, and in Excel
- Able to work in a multi-national environment
- Be able to multi-task, work independently and have a quick learning aptitude
Proposed start date: Feb 2020
Duration: 5 - 6 months
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility