Here at Connected Freight we are building and operating a new type of logistics platform for cities that drives operational efficiency and convenience for businesses across Southeast Asia. The platform connects retailers, suppliers, and logistics providers allowing them to save time and money in their daily operations while reducing pollution and congestion in cities by utilizing transportation resources efficiently.
- Content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Create professional marketing materials for business development purposes
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Assist marketing team to execute marketing plans.
- Assist with researching into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Assist with daily Operations
- Excellent English writing skill
- Above-average Microsoft PowerPoint slide skills
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Flexible work schedule 9-6pm
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly