Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Supports the Regional Channel Marketing team on day to day business activities
- Research of competitive market landscape across regions Oceania, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia
- Main support towards on-going projects related to Digitalization strategy
- Handles regional reporting for our key channels: Wholesale, workshop channel
- Supports monthly reporting for our new digital touchpoints: loyalty platform, Ordering system and training services
- Involvement in strategy & value proposition development
- Use of Microsoft PowerBI & excel for reporting & visualization
- Mature, motivated, takes initiative, and strong willingness to learn
- Able to work with colleagues within the region with varying level of language proficiencies & having cultural awareness
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint and other methods of presentations
- Interest & knowledge in automotive industry and developments in Asia Pacific region – is a plus
- Preferably undergraduate in either Business, Analytics, Marketing, Engineering.
- Fluent in English and able to work in a multinational environment.
- Candidate should fulfil the visa requirements for employment in Singapore (as stated in www.mom.gov.sg)
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term: You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions:
o You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
o The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
o For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-passexemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP):
o Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application o Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
o University recognized by the government of the respective countries) o For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holidayprogramme/eligibility
If you are interested and recognize yourself in the points listed above, please send us your application (application letter and CV as one PDF) to: email@example.com