Training Vision Institute is ranked 105 amongst the Top 1000 SMEs in Singapore. TVI was established in Singapore in 1991 and is one of the leading training providers and human capital consultancy firms in Singapore. For more information, visit our website at https://www.trainingvision.com.sg/
- Manage the company's Learning Management System (LMS); including uploading of course material, learners' account management, ensuring the system content is up to date.
- Provide guidance on how to use the LMS and other learning tools
- Troubleshoot any learning system and tool issues
- Test and deploy e-learning courses, evaluations, and new system settings.
- Work closely with SMEs to design storyboard and develop course materials according to curriculum learning objectives
- Create and edit multimedia objects (animated video and audio)
- Generate monthly report on learners' progress
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/Media Design or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Candidates specialised in Learning Systems Support, Learning Design or equivalent will have added advantage.
- Fresh graduates or candidates with no relevant experiences but has a great work attitude and eagerness to learn are welcome to apply. On-job-training and mentorship will be provided.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Learning Management System, Audio Editing, Video Editing
- Adept with technology
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: Caring Organisation. Care to develop their staff. Opportunities to learn and develop. Management is flexible and listens to suggestions
Cons: Realised company is working too much on government courses. Need to move our of it. Putting all eggs in 1 basket.