We are a business and management consulting firm that specializing in business strategy, planning and distribution.
Our team works with over 80 trusted partners, to customize the most suited business solutions to our clients. To date, we have a combined of more than 5,000 individual and corporate clients who has entrusted their plans with us. From employee benefits solution's to corporate related solution's, we work towards delivering the best advice and customer experience to our clients.
Our Coaching and training programs have been personally developed by our team to bring out the best in each individual by creating a sustainable corporate culture within the organization.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc
- Maintain proper documentation system
- Any other ad-hoc admin tasks as required
- Candidate must posses at least A levels or higher qualifications
- Proficient in computer skills such as MS Office
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field required for this position
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Able to work independently and good communication skill
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills