REC Group is an international pioneering solar energy company dedicated to empowering consumers with clean, affordable solar power through high-quality solar panels with a leading power density. As Solar’s Most Trusted, REC is known for its patented innovations and multiple award-winning products with reliable long-term performance. The cornerstone for REC’s strong reliability is advanced and highly efficient manufacturing using Industry 4.0 practices. Founded in 1996 in Norway, REC has always been committed to a low carbon footprint in its solar materials and panels. REC is headquartered in Norway with operational headquarters in Singapore and regional hubs in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. As of December 2021, REC is part of Reliance Industries Limited, India’s largest private sector company with revenues of USD 104.6 billion.
Find out more at recgroup.com
This position plays a key role in talent acquisition and is responsible for full-cycle recruitment, sourcing top-tier talent, and implementing effective hiring strategies. In addition, he/she must have the experience of being a HR business partner, with solid understanding of HR functions, employee relations, and a proactive approach to supporting organizational goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and develop recruitment strategies.
• Execute end-to-end recruitment processes, including job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding.
• Utilize various channels for talent acquisition, such as job boards, social media, and professional networks.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
• Conduct market analysis to stay informed about industry trends and salary benchmarks.
• Provide regular updates to stakeholders on recruitment progress and key metrics.
• Once suitable candidates are identified, make salary proposals, and followup with all necessary administration for on-boarding (with payroll, e-filing, orientation, seating arrangements, administration) once the candidate accepts the offer.
• Followup with candidates at periodic intervals (30/60/90 days) and attends the HR connect when set up.
• Provide strategic HR advice and counsel to HoDs/managers on a range of issues, including talent management, performance, and employee relations.
• Collaborate with other HR team members to implement HR programs, policies, and initiatives.
• Work closely with other HR team members to ensure consistent and fair application of policies.
• Conduct exit interviews as and when required.
• Work closely with the various teams in REC to achieve good outcome related to company’s and department’s KPIs.
• Review and updates HR policies in line with legal requirements in Singapore and other overseas locations. This will require the candidate to be vigilant in upkeeping the knowledge of changes within the legislations through key contacts with MOM and the HR community.
• Hold constructive discussions with key stakeholders and support the implementation of ad-hoc projects as assigned.
• Provide guidance to junior HR members when the situation arises.
• Degree in Human Resources or other related disciplines.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in recruitment function and HR related experience.
• Good hands-on experience in full cycle of recruiting and sourcing for candidates.
• Experience in handling HR legislative matters and reviewing policies
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified