In the competitive luxury environment, our client seeks to have a Distribution Coordinator to assist/support the current team.
Distribution Coordinator | 1 Year Contract | Luxury
- Ensure proper replenishment of warehouse and timely distribution of New Products.
- Managing dedicated shipments and transfers from Central or other zones.
- Coordinating between South Asia Supply Chain Teams for client requests.
- Conducting regular overstock rebalancing from warehouse.
- Coordinating with Warehouse Team to manage workload of distribution and manual management of expiry dates.
- Assisting in preparation of New Product launches (labelling and permits).
- Assisting in distribution for peak seasons and launches.
- Following up with Retail Teams on proper consumption of Fragrance testers and samples.
- Following up with Central Team of stock replenishment.
- Relevant experience or academic qualification in Supply Chain/Operations Managements preferred.
- Knowledge in Logistic, customs aspects will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (particularly Excel) & SAP is a Must.
Work Location: Pioneer (West Singapore) - Shuttle bus / Carpool provided
Contract Period: 1 Year / 12 Months
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.