Publicis Communications is the creative communications hub of Publicis Groupe, bringing together the Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis Worldwide, BBH, Marcel, Fallon, MSLGROUP, Digitas/Arcade and Prodigious networks
Present in over 100 countries, Publicis Communications aims to deliver transformative work to its clients and to attract the best talents in the industry. Publicis Communications draws upon the expertise of over 30,000 employees.
"Our ambition is to be the indispensable creative partner to our clients in their own transformation, by delivering seamless access to the creative firepower of our networks through end-to-end platforms linking consumer insight, brand knowledge and creative ideas, boosted by data and technology."
Arthur Sadoun- CEO Publicis Communications
An exciting opportunity to work and learn from the team in an open environment within a fast-paced and dynamic advertising industry.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team to drive the recruitment process
- Providing prompt support in scheduling of interviews across the various agencies
- Coordinate meetings/interviews including securing meeting rooms and sending calendar invites
- Assist in collecting of new hire documents
- Facilitate to ensure smooth and timely onboarding process
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Able to commit 3 months and immediate starters will be a highly advantageous
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Adaptable and good time management skills
- Positive attitude, driven and willing to learn
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.