Publicis Communications is one of the most creatively awarded communications agency in Asia. We are a truly integrated creative agency and strongly believe that a great idea can come from anywhere. We have a really strong culture and people often comment on our genuinely friendly and informal style. This, combined with a real passion for great ideas, makes Publicis Communications an exciting place to work.
We are part of Publicis Groupe, a French multinational advertising and communications company, headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world's three largest advertising holding companies, providing digital and traditional advertising, media services, and specialized agencies and marketing services (SAMS) to national and multinational clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to handle integrated, fast- paced, high-volume accounts, with a focus on social media account.
- The intern will manage daily implementation and execution of all online and offline projects
- Responsible for comprehensive and accurate WIP updates to clients
- Ensure projects follow the overall strategic direction of the brand
- Partner with other team members (creative, production, operations) on projects, to ensure timely project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong project management and follow-through.
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects accurately and on time.
- Understand social media best practices, online marketing, and engagement techniques.
- Knowledge on day-to-day management of all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc) and offline advertising touch points (TV, Radio, Press, Retail, etc.)
- Creative, innovative, and attentive to details.
- Able to work independently as well as assisting Account Managers in execution IMC.