BMT is a leading international design, engineering, science and risk management consultancy with a reputation for engineering excellence. We're driven by a belief that things can always be better, safer, faster and more efficient.
With around 1,500 professionals located in 66 offices in the Americas, Asia, Australia and Europe, we draw upon a wide range of experience and expertise to provide high-quality, high-value products and services. These aim to help our customers operate their businesses in the most cost-effective, safe, reliable and environmentally responsible manner.
BMT's combination of intellectual rigour and commercial insight has helped us to play an important and increasing role in industries as diverse as oil and gas, defence, renewable energy, ports, risk management and maritime transport.
Finance Assistant (Part-time; 1 Week Per Month)
Your key responsibilities as follows:
- Data entry to accounting system (Access Dimensions)
- Prepare monthly AP & AR reconciliation
- Assist in month end closing and preparation of group reporting
- Any other adhoc finance and administrative duties as assigned by the Finance Business Partner
- Minimum Diploma / LCCI or equivalent
- Keen eye for details
- Prior experience will be an advantage
- Must be willing to work for first week of the month, Monday to Friday – 9am to 6pm