Prestige BioResearch (PBR) is a Singapore based GLP Preclinical CRO established in 2005, providing comprehensive research services in support of drug and medical device development to the clients worldwide. With its proven track record and professional expertise in preclinical and translational research, PBR became one of the top CROs in Asia offering GLP regulatory program services as well as a wide variety of discovery and efficacy studies for drugs and medical devices.
Internship / Project Description(Required)
- Assist in local and systemic toxicity studies, bio-compatibility testing according to international guidelines (OECD, ISO-10993) in minipigs, rodents, rabbits and non-human primates.
- Perform/assist in the following: Husbandry of animals, formulation & administration of drugs, clinical observation & monitoring of study animals, animal surgery, anesthesia & euthanasia under supervision, necropsy, implantation test.
- Capture study data using the GLP LIS system.
- Assist in equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Perform inventory check, maintain animal care unit cleanliness, assist in documentation, performing QC check on raw data.
*NTU and NUS students from Life Science Major are preferred. Poly students from Veterinary Sciences are also welcomed.