Prelit Advisory Group is one of the fastest growing advisory agencies representing a reputable local insurer. In conjunction, we are also working with different partners; Supermom Baby, KKH, RHB, OCBC, CIMB, etc. We are dedicated to guide people in making informed financial decisions in the various areas of wealth, risk management & asset distribution.
Prelit Advisory group has obtained numerous accolades such as grooming top advisors who consistently qualified for the industry's global awards; MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table), IDA (International Dragon Awards). Not only that, we also work very closely with students like yourself who seeks for personal growth & development.
Our VISION is to be the leading organisation, recognised for quality service & advice.
We strive to build meaningful relationships while we adapt to the fast moving changes in this industry, Most importantly, we always want to have the client's best interests at heart.
Surrounding our organisation are 6 core values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Collaboration, Progression, Gratitude
We look forward to continue lighting up more lives as we progress ahead.
In Prelit Apprenticeship, we aim to impart life skills that can help you stand out from your peers.
Here's a summary of what you will be going through in this 6 weeks program:
- Learn about the overview of the financial advisory landscape & it's importance in society
- Receive external certifications from the financial advisory board which will help you gain an edge in the banking & finance industry.
- Important personal finance knowledge you have to know before you graduate from school.
- Be exposed to the rising trend of digital marketing solutions and how this can have a relevance in today's business space
- Complete various assignments and objectives to put what you've learnt into practice.
- SPONSORED Trip to Phuket in early JAN 2020
In a nutshell, this is not the usual desk-bound internship you may have participated in before.
It's a practical hands-on internship where you get a chance to work in groups to brainstorm for ideas and execute your projects.
FOR AGE 20, CASE-CASE BASIS.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.