- Pontoon Singapore
- Program Administration Intern
- Date Listed
- 15 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - 30 Jun 2019
- Central Business District (CBD), Raffles Place / Cityhall, Singapore
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,100 monthly
- Human Resources
- Human Resources
- Company Profile
The Program Administration Intern is a critical member of our program delivery team, working closely with the Program Team for South East Asia. He/she ensures the handling of administrative duties relating to the end-to-end core duties of the MSP Program, to enable the Program team to deliver initiatives/projects seamlessly.
- Job Description
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinates the meet-and-greet of temporary candidates with the suppliers and ensures that calendar invites are sent.
- Coordinates with client if candidates with expiring contracts will be extended or replaced.
- Ensures all requirements are uploaded in the VMS system for all contracted services;
- Uploads and updates the requirements needed in the VMS system;
- Main POC in drafting and executing agreements needed by the vendor and the client;;
- Coordinates with the client and the vendor for the execution of all other contract agreements needed.
- Ensures vendors upload all required on-boarding documents prior start of candidates/services.
- Ensures vendors upload all required off-boarding documents when contractors/services have ended.
- Sends out reminders to Suppliers/Clients during invoicing run, and provides visibility to the program team once billing has been uploaded in the VMS system;
- Sends out reminders to client to approve pending billing in the VMS system;
- Provides weekly report on billing updates.
- Assists in checking invoice status in the Supplier Portal;
- Assists in GR follow-ups;
- Follows up payment with Vendors;
- Handles the credit note tracker.
- Collects client feedback on service/contractor rating on a quarterly basis;
- Requests vendor supplier scorecard requirements;
- Assists program team in consolidating the supplier scorecard reports.
§ ITE/Diploma/Fresh Bachelor’s degree in any field (Business Admin, HR, IT Administration)
§ Very meticulous and has a good eye for detail; Organized
§ Comfortable in Microsoft Word & Excel
§ Must have good customer service skills
§ Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
This role reports to the Program Manager for the P&G MSP in Singapore.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.