- Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
- Intern, General IoT Projects
- Date Listed
- 15 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 22 Apr 2019 - 21 Oct 2019
- Location Name
11 Bishan Street 21 Singapore 573943
- Allowance /
- $1,200 - 1,400 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Job Description
- Practical hands-on development and prototyping of IoT solutions by integrating different sensors; working with gateways, cloud solutions and get to know the underlying software technologies
- Designing and implementing firmware for an IoT solution or improving the solution’s hardware
- Preparing and managing the solution’s hardware and installed devices
- Student of computer science, or other equivalents
- Good academic record paired with team spirit and the ability to work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility