PolicyPal Tech Pte. Ltd. is one of the leading InsurTech companies in Singapore that believes in bringing tech and insurance together for families and communities to manage their insurance needs. PolicyPal Tech Pte. Ltd. (wholly owned by PolicyPal Pte. Ltd.) is a policy management platform that helps users easily keep track of all their insurance policies on a single app. Since 2016, it has helped over 100,000 users manage their policies.
Under PolicyPal Group, Baoxianbaobao Pte. Ltd. (also branded as ‘PolicyPalFA’,) is wholly owned by PolicyPal Pte. Ltd., is an insurance broker and exempt financial adviser licensed and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
We are hiring a Marketing Associate (Trainee) who is inquisitive, curious, creative and passionate in sharing innovative ideas to increase brand awareness. He/she will gain the opportunity to explore the full scope of marketing including Digital and Content Marketing. The trainee will be responsible for supporting end-to-end digital campaigns that have a far-reaching impact. This Traineeship programme will give them a chance to specialise in either Digital or Content Marketing as they progress in their Traineeship. Upon Graduation of the programme, he/she will be given the opportunity to convert to a full-time role.
1. Assist in multi-channel marketing
2. Provide marketing support operations
3. Produce and pitch campaign ideas to drive engagement for all social media channels.
4. Help to launch, execute and consolidate data on the success of all online and offline campaigns.
5. Be part of the team to help in running digital marketing advertisements.
6. Work with our partners to create enriching content to suit the objectives of both our company as well as our partners.
7. Work with different departments across the company to produce financial research content, product launch advertisements, event advertisements and plan social media releases.
8. Monitor performance of engagement campaigns and programs
9. Planning and execution of online campaigns
10. Produce content across channels and provide insights on products
11. Analyse data to track success metrics across digital marketing channels and blog
1. Marketing strategy
2. Marketing campaign management
3. Marketing communications plan
4. Media platforms management
5. Media strategy development
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment Offered: 6 months
Approved Training Allowance
- Fresh Graduates - $2,500
- Non-Mature Mid-Career Individuals - $2,600
- Mature Mid-Career Individuals - $3,300
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature). Graduates interested in this position should possess a University Degree. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.