Plexure specialises in providing companies with consultancy and deployment of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for firms of all industries and sizes (from small and medium enterprises to multi-national corporations). Based on our years of experience working with clients through their Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), we work hand in hand with clients to ensure that their new software initiatives culminate effectively in the practical implementation of bespoke systems customized and fine-tuned for the varying needs of their business.
We are a vibrant and forward-looking Singapore-based company, staffed with a dynamic and creative team of technology specialists, armed with strong domain expertise and experience in CRM systems and business process applications. In a world with constantly changing and improving technology, Plexure is well positioned to help firms achieve to greater business success through properly leveraging on information technology, in a thorough strategic and sensible implementation.
Our specialised services include :
- Business Consultancy
- CRM Implementation (Zoho CRM, SAP Hybris CRM, JustCloud CRM)
- Project Requirement Analysis
- Project Management
- Solution Integration
- Software Development
- Maintenance Support
As part of our business expansion plan, our company is seeking suitable candidates with enthusiasm and dynamic personality to join us.
- Supportive role in assisting in Social Media, Graphic Design and editorial work
- Supporting the creative and business development of the brand which will require a great deal of multi-tasking in having good strong design aesthetic/ graphic design skills
What you’ll be doing during your time with us:
- Creating and editing creative assets for
- Create brand collaterals (Logo, Brochure, Website, Social media posts etc)
- Designing digital ads
- Learn under guidance and work closely with web developers during build processes
- Work with stakeholders in other departments to understand business objectives and provide solutions through design
- A portfolio showcasing knowledge of graphic design ideally with a focus in digital design
- A keen eye for consistency, colour, typography, and details
- Knowledge of current trends in design and technology
- An understanding of UI/UX is a plus.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Diploma/Bachelor in Visual communications, Communication Design or Fine Arts or other related fields