Pickupp is hiring an Operations Intern to grow the Shop On Pickupp business in Singapore.
The right candidate should be comfortable with an “all hands on deck” and fast-paced startup environment. Are you someone who loves food and is aware of the latest news and trends surrounding the food scene in Singapore? We want you!
About the company
Here at Pickupp, we believe that the future of logistics is data-driven. Our purpose is to redefine logistics and empower businesses to scale with transparent customer-centric service and technology. We are headquartered in Hong Kong with offices in Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia. Since launching in 2016, more than 10,000 businesses have chosen us to provide them with the logistics and last mile delivery support they need to deliver their parcels.
Shop On Pickupp is our e-commerce and food delivery platform that was launched in 2020 to tap on our expertise in delivery services and provide consumers with unique products and exclusive promotions that come with affordable islandwide delivery fees. The platform provides both home bakers and established bakeries with online and payment support, enabling them to save time and scale their digital business faster.
In addition to our core business of last mile delivery, we also recently launched Shop on Pickupp, an e-commerce platform. We provide a seamless one-stop solution for merchants to build e-shop, process payments, manage orders and deliveries. Shoppers can enjoy a wide range of lifestyle and F&B products delivered to their doors at their desired time slots.
About the role
- Maintain, update and onboard new shops onto the Pickupp platform
- Manage merchant communications to ensure they are updated with the latest policies and marketing campaigns
- Source, organise and coordinate group buys on a weekly basis
- Work with the Customer Service team to resolve merchant related issues
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure that the product offerings on our platform remain relevant for shoppers and provide support for special sale campaigns
- Any other day-to-day activities to ensure the continued growth of the platform
Who we're looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the passion to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Meticulous and responsible with an ability to problem solve and respond quickly
- An interest in food or e-commerce is a plus
If you have the passion and would like to gain some knowledge and insight into a start-up working environment, we would love to speak to you!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Shipping & Trucking / Transportation & Logistics
Pros: Assistant manager at Pickupp is a very nice and capable lady. Overall a very nice and friendly start-up environment with flexible hours.
Cons: Interns have no OT pay.