- Perfect Power Pte Ltd
- Graphic Designer
- Date Listed
- 10 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
1 Bukit Batok Crescent, #06-12, WCEGA Plaza.
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,000 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Company Profile
In Perfect Power, we specialise in auto maintenance/servicing & repair & modification. We are also a drift specialist, drifting organiser and offer drift workshops with professional instructors.
- Job Description
We are looking for highly energetic GRAPHIC DESIGNER to join our team to manage our e-commerce! Successful candidates will be allocated the following duties:
• Design clear engaging graphic communications for our Facebook, Instagram and website. This will include branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing collaterals as needed.
• Identifying the best possible marketing channels and platforms to market the product and following through for any marketing campaign – market research and conducting analysis, etc.
• Play an active role in the company's customer relationship management
• Maintain and grow the company’s social media platforms
• Managing onsite content and campaigns, helping with deployment and management of content on our interactive website
• Managing merchants’ offers and deals – keeping merchant content up-to-date and promoting them in a clear, attractive manner
We don't ask for much from you, so long as you are hardworking and learn fast. The other requirements are as follows:
• Background and/or interest in marketing and communications, especially in e-commerce
• Highly driven
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• A good team player
• Willing to work hard and learn
• Independent, responsible and possessing a keen sense of ownership
• Eager to learn about anything and everything!
• Good command of English and Chinese
Sounds like you? Join us now!
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.