- Strategic Public Relations Pte Ltd
- Public Relations (PR) Intern
- Date Listed
- 10 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
- Central Business District (CBD), Raffles Place / Cityhall, Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $600 - 800 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
SPRG Singapore is one of the leading public relations consultancies for companies seeking to strengthen their position in the sports industry and the foremost agency for clients operating in the computer gaming industry. Apart from these two key areas, our extensive experience and well-established contacts extend to such segments as F&B, lifestyle and entertainment, travel and tourism, consumer products, banking and finance, insurance and asset management, healthcare and investor relations.
- Job Description
Anyone can deliver good news but it takes a special someone with a unique ability to make even the worst of situations sound good. In the world of public relations, this special someone is highly sought after and is able to thrive in the industry.
Are you special? Strategic Public Relations Group wants you to be their PR Intern!
As part of the PR team, you will not only be able to gain a deeper insight into how a public relations company works but also be able to develop your interpersonal and business analysis skills through the tasks that you are assigned.
- Gain a basic foundation in public relations through your daily work as you work closely with consultants in the agency
- Develop your communication skills by tackling practical assignments
- Learn new business writing techniques and to disseminate information in a tactful and descriptive manner
- Develop your analytical skills through conducting research for clients and breaking down the relevant information
- Gain interpersonal skills through your interactions with clients and the consultancy team
- Assist the in-house PR team with day-to-day press activity;
- Daily media monitoring;
- Assist with developing, writing and distributing approved press releases;
- Assist with media liaison and coordination, including pitching,researching placement opportunities and scheduling interviews if needed;
- Assist with organization of executive photos, photo opportunities and events;
- Writing basic PR plans for specific areas needing attention, doing thework entailed to carry out the plan.