- Yoga+ Studio Pte Ltd
- Marketing and Branding Intern
- Date Listed
- 10 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
28A Pagoda St, Singapore 059188
- Allowance /
- $500 - 800 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
Yoga+ is a boutique yoga studio opened in September 2016, and has since grown into two separate studios located at Chinatown and Bugis respectively. Yoga+ was born out of the desire to create a holistic space that goes beyond the physical realm of yoga. By redefining the collective understanding of yoga, Yoga+ seeks to explore the infinite possibilities of yoga beyond its asanas.
Yoga+ explores the multitude of possibilities brought about by the yoga practice. By cultivating a mindful physical practice through our group classes, the studio provides opportunities for individuals to explore beyond the mat through collaborations and partnerships that educate and inspire.
You may check out our website www.yogaplus.sg and our Instagram @heyyogaplus to see the Yoga+ community for yourself.
- Job Description
1. Strategic Branding
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to streamline marketing and branding initiatives across all 3 studios.
- Yearly forecast of campaigns, marketing initiatives, and workshops
- Initiate potential outreach opportunities that will increase studio expoure
2. Content Creation
- Creation and coordination of Yoga+ branded assets such as apparel, yoga mats, towels.
- Organising photoshoots or video shoots based on the needs of the studio
- Creation of content calendar for social media platforms in line with the marketing initiatives
3. Design Work
- Creation of collaterals such as posters, instagram images, instastory for events, workshops, and any promotions at Yoga+
4. Events planning + management
- Liaison with external partners and vendors for specific events
- Spearhead outreach and partnership opportunities with external vendors / gyms / studios
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.