The Pepperl+Fuchs Group is one of the leading companies for industrial sensor technology and explosion protection. With 6,600 employees worldwide, Pepperl+Fuchs generated sales of 790 million Euros in 2021.
The Pepperl+Fuchs Group supplies products and solutions to a wide range of different industrial sectors, including the automotive and renewable energy sectors, electronics and packaging technology, the oil and gas industry, machine and plant engineering, the chemicals industry and the pharmaceuticals sector.
As one of the leading companies in the automation industry, Pepperl+Fuchs is a global pioneer in its markets due to groundbreaking technologies. For conventional and future applications, the company offers a comprehensive portfolio and at the same time drives trend-setting future developments. Examples of this include application-oriented cloud connectivity solutions and the development of Ethernet in the process industry for Industry 4.0-compliant applications.
- Setup and install interface demo wall
- Revamp of Fieldbus demo wall
- Review of Ethernet-APL demo
- Design 6500 and 7500 demo solutions
- Planning a technical demonstration of Visor-Ex
- Preparing technical documentation
- Understanding the different technologies that can be used in a process plant
- Preparing and performing demonstration to customers
- Explosion protection and product knowledge
- Intern will be responsible in documenting the correct steps in setting up the various products or systems
- Following is a list of technical guides that requires the intern to support
- ARS setup and configuration
- LB8122 ProfiNET gateway configuration
- HD2-GTR-4PA.PN ProfiNET-PA gateway configuration
- MIO Configuration – both FF and PA
- 7500 testing
- Visor-Ex setup
- eDS - configuration of mobile devices
- Programming skills – C++ Programming, Arduino Uno Programming, Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Basic knowledge of Mechanical parts etc.
- Proficient in MS Powerpoint
- Having knowledge of basic process automatic technology will be an advantage
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Electronics Manufacturing / Manufacturing
Pros: Flexi hours Departments are friendly with one another (Personal) Nice people, family culture Most leaders are very friendly and willing to help each other I like the recreation activities
Cons: Poor project management Departments dont communicate with one another (work) Systems used are still pretty old and backwards, considering the company is moving towards industry 4.0 HQ in Germany is still traditional Some leaders are not good leaders but overall still fine
Related Job Searches:
Pepperl-Fuchs Asia Pte Ltd
Intern (Automation Technology)
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical