- Parker Hannifin Singapore Pte Ltd
- IT Data Management
- Date Listed
- 27 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 6 Months
Parker Hannifin Singapore Pte Ltd
11 Fourth Chin Bee Road, Singapore 619702
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Parker Hannifin Singapore Pte Ltd (a subsidiary of Parker Hannifin Corporation USA), began local operations in 1976.
Today, the Singapore facility has expanded to over 5,000 sqm, hosting a fully equipped new training academy designed to faciliate both practical and classroom trainings to Parker employees and distributors, as well as a Value Added Service centre for hydraulics, hose & fittings and tube bending services. Parker's continued investment in facilites, people and expertise demonstrates its commitement to meet future growth plan and serve our customers better.
As regional head office for ASEAN, Singapore operations provide support and inventory to Parker offices in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam. Along with our empowered employees and the support of our strong network of Parker distributors in the region who are committed to Parker’s WIN Strategy, Parker prides itself on delivering premier customer service and quality products to all market sectors.
Being the global leader in motion and control technologies, we offer our customers the widest range of products from one single supplier. This is supported by our broad expertise within the following 6 major technologies:
- Engineered Materials (Seals)
- Fluid Connectors
- Job Description
We have an internship opportunity to join our Asean IT team. This internship will enable you the opportunity to work with our Corporate Data Mart and to develop simple visual that allow our users to process the information visually.
You will be exposure to the Ins-and-Outs of our IT Service management, the daily routines and procedures which is based on ITIL principles.
By having an internship than expose you to Project work as well as support, you can expect to gain valuable insight that can further their interest in your chosen career field. In addition to office duties, the intern will have the opportunity to engage with different stakeholder and various functions to broaden your horizon.
- Understand business processes and commercial implication for decision making.
- Work with Corporate Data Mart – Data cleansing by Value Stream.
- Build Simple Visual and promote the use of visual.
- Support Sharepoint online Workflows.
- Expose in-and-out of our IT Service management, daily routines and procedures based on ITIL principles.
- Some insight to data repository system such as Data Factory / Data Mart, etc.
- Some experience in IT related projects.
- Comfortable with Office365 products.
- Expected to self-learn PowerBI tools.
- Ability to understand business processes and commercial implications and support strategic decision making.
- Working with stakeholder and good communication, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Self-Reliance and Self Discipline.