Our hotels and resorts exist to provide you with trusted places to live, work and play around the world. Places with less to worry about because when you stay with us, rest assured that all will be taken care of.
Position Summary Statement:
This position is responsible for the maintenance of the general ledger for accounts, prepare month end reports, rolling forecast, bank reconciliation, balance sheet schedules, and maintenance of fixed assets register. This position is also responsible for the preparation of yearly budget and audited financial reports. This position is also required to perform AP function for one of the account.
- To prepare the hotel financial and management reports as required by Corporate Office
- To ensure monthly bank reconciliation and balance sheet schedules are accurately prepared and submitted timely.
- To maintain all records of Fixed Assets movement in a proper register that is always reconciled with the General Ledger. To ensure timeliness of capitalisation of fixed assets and ensure depreciation is correctly captured.
- To process all Capital Expenditure (capex) requisitions and ensure that required documentations are in order. To facilitate the approval process and maintain the status tracking for the submitted capex requisitions.
- To ascertain the existence and presence of assets by conducting sighting/ audit of major category of assets in accordance with Corporate Policy.
- To prepare annual budget.
- To prepare yearly Audit Schedules and drafting of audited financial reports.
- To monitor contract expiry and liaise with various departments on renewals.
- To perform AP functions of an entity by capturing all invoices in the system and generating payment.
- To relieve or extend any assistance to other accounts colleagues in their absence or whenever the need arises and to undertake any other related task / duty / assignment that may be given by the Manager.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in finance’s GL function.
- Good working knowledge of accounting principle.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in Accountancy.
- Independent, resourceful, meticulous & hands-on.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Able to communicate effectively with external parties.