Neurotrend is a deep technology company that uses neuroscience to uncover consumers’ most genuine insights. With our proprietary technology, we automate the data analytics process to optimize marketing materials four times faster than traditional industry players.
As we push on to extend the frontiers of modern marketing, we know that a brilliant company calls for brilliant minds. We are opening exclusive internship opportunities in 2019 to 4 highly-motivated and driven students. Business Development and Project Associates will get to experience the inner workings of developing a business and handling senior management clients and at project management opportunities Each associate will be assigned to a manager/director under the management team to receive personal guidance and training.
Penultimate year students with excellent performance may be offered the opportunity to join our Management Associate Programme upon graduation.
- Work closely with our managers to develop growth strategies for the company
- Generating new leads, deal sourcing and potential deals
- Preparation of sales decks and presentation for potential clients
- Lead implementation of sales and operational plans for client labs
- Manages and assist in new and existing client projects
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Singaporean/PR currently studying in a local tertiary institution
- Strong interest and basic knowledge in digital and content marketing or in strategic management and business development
- Minimum LOA of 6 months from school is required during the period of internship or 3-month internship term or part-time internships.
- Able to multitask effectively and manage various initiatives
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial prowess in leading tasks and in decision-making
- Self-motivated and self-starter