We know you can’t wait to be one of us, and we are looking forward to what you contribute. Open the door to opportunities and figure out for yourself! Orange Clove functions as a high performing and energetic team, filled with zeal and happiness. We create the place you love, for not a day is a work day when doing things you love!
Get ready for an exciting journey as we engage you with our excellent customer service values, training and personal development programs customised for your needs. Party hard after a hard day's work, and join us in empowering lives of the underprivileged.
If you are full of passion and is looking for a platform to unleash your potential, we are waiting for you to join us at Orange Clove Catering!
WHY ORANGE CLOVE
Established in 2008, Orange Clove Catering dominates the market for mid to high-end gastronomic fares. Carving out a niche for itself with international menus with a creative, Asian interpretation, its offerings have expanded to serve from 10 to 10,000 guests. If you have been trying means to put on weight, wait no more and join us. Because we only serve what we eat and you will have plenty of opportunities to do food tasting. You are on your way to being a knowledgeable food critic!
The widely-recognized “Best Corporate Caterer” constantly sets itself apart by creating value beyond its core capability. Staying true to its new customer-centric slogan, “We Make You a Hero”, Orange Clove strives to bring about red carpet experiences. All of us have our own definition of heroes, and together we deliver a wholesome heroic experience. The result of all of our hard work; join us in creating more milestones and history.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Sales Associate (Catering). You will be responsible for establishment and expansion of clientele in the various market segments; maintaining quality service standards when representing the company.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career in the fast growing catering industry, send us your application now!
- Handle events enquiries through phone and emails.
- Plan and quote buffet menu for celebration events.
- Take and confirm customers’ orders on buffets / tingkats / sushi.
- Prepare sales invoices and delivery orders.
- Liaise and coordinate with Kitchen Operations and Logistics Departments and ensure timely delivery of all orders.
- Minimum “O” Level.
- Minimum 1 year of F&B sales / events management experience would be advantageous.
- Able to read / write / converse effectively in English and Chinese to handle both English and Chinese speaking customers.
- Outgoing personality, highly motivated and independent individual and yet as a team member.
- Possess service attitude and enjoy dealing with customers over the phone.
- Must be able to work weekends and public holidays.
- Extensive training will be provided.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.