Option Gift Pte Ltd ("UNIQGIFT") is a company that specialises in developing digital gifting and rewards solutions for some of Singapore's largest financial, automative and industrial corporations. We are an industry leader and the pioneer of digital gifting concepts that have revolutionalised in the way organisations incentivise and reward clients and employees.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure invoices are issued on time and uploaded to the client payment portals (e.g Ariba, Coupa)
- Issuing payment receipts to Clients.
- Following up on overdue payments and provide a periodic update.
- Verifying and circulating reports to merchants.
- Ensure merchants are reimbursed on time.
- Handling queries from merchants.
- Monthly Billing Reconciliation
- Daily Bank reconciliation
- Engagement in process improvements initiatives, brainstorming & execution
- Participating in setting out new process & procedures.• Issue escalation and exception handling
Learning Outcomes & Objectives
- Candidate will gain the knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes.
- Candidate will appreciate the nature of business and the possible applicability to other industry.
- Candidate will be exposed to learning multiple applications when carrying out the duties.
- Candidate will be able to have stakeholder management skills for both internal and external parties.
- Candidate will be engaged in continuous process improvement
- Open for Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident only
- Final year student majoring in Commerce or Finance or Accountancy with a prospect to be converted to full time employee.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, ability to deal with huge dataset using Pivot Table & Excel formulas (e.g. vlookup,sumif, countif, if, concatenate..). Ability to write Macros or VBA will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge in other Office365 applications (e.g. Power Automate)
- Willingness to learn, try & explore
- Responsible & accountable
- Positive Attitude & meticulous
- Dedicated team player & able to work independently
Commitment & Availability:
- Able to commit at least 6 months.
- Immediate availability is an advantage