OM Materials (S) Pte. Ltd. based in Singapore, the division is active in ore and ferroalloy markets, and leverages the economies of scale of the Group’s operations to streamline raw material procurement and product sales. Our core business include manganese, ore sales, marketing of ferroalloys, as well as distribution of third-party ores globally.
- Monitor market landscape and competitors to project demand and supply balances for various products
- Work regularly with sales/traders, assist with pricing and analysis, conduct ad-hoc thematic research to inform sales/trading strategy
- Assist with business reporting and analyzing performance and outcomes of various business units
- Analyze and review value proposition of new/existing projects, and be staffed on new projects for business projections
- Compile data and establish standardized knowledge database
- Degree or higher, demonstrated academic achievements, prior experience in a related industry or role preferred
- Analytical and strong logical thinker, results orientated
- Self-driven team player, a good listener and good communicator
- Systematic and organized, able to thrive under pressure and situational ambiguity
- Ability to converse fluently in English and Mandarin to liaise with buyers and sellers
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.