Ogilvy & Mather is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world. For two consecutive years (2012 and 2013) O&M was named Cannes Lions Network of the Year and the World's Most Effective Agency Network by the Effie Effectiveness Index. The company is comprised of industry leading units in the following disciplines: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing; consulting, research and analytics capabilities; branded content and entertainment; and specialist communications. O&M services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 500 offices in 126 countries.
The quality of our network is based on the strength of our international network, our local strength and depth across all communication disciplines, our culture of collaboration and our people.
Why Join Us?
This is your chance to both build upon and utilize your experience in social media marketing. An ideal candidate must be a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and an opportunist that helps grow the business. Strengths in writing, project management, creative thinking, and/or risk management and team management. Interns receive real, valuable hands-on experience to develop their social media expertise, project management skills and strategic thinking. Internships here go beyond making photocopies.
- Oversee approvals for localised asset development and respond to requests for creative assets from local markets.
- Manage creative assets from worldwide and ensure clear documentation in shared folders.
- Conduct competitive research and evaluate impact of activities on client business.
- Develop social listening measurement reports, summarising results from social media campaigns and ongoing programs.
- Lead daily media monitoring and compile news bulletins for dissemination to client and agency teams.
- Help monitor, grow, and enhance IBM’s social media presence.
- Keen to learn about global account management, brand development and social strategy in the B2B space.
- Self motivating, resourceful and highly organised.
- Proactively follow up on requests for and from worldwide teams.
- Capable of managing multiple projects within fixed deadlines.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to adapt to a changing one.
- A good understanding of the technology category is a bonus.
- Proficient level of Mandarin for reading and writing is beneficial but not essential (Open to non-Mandarin speakers as well).
- A sense of fun and zest for life.